You can usually find photos by exploring freely in Panoramio, but sometimes questions arise.
Finding photos of a particular place
Both of these methods help you find photos of a particular place:
- Enter a place name under Search place and click Search.
- Adjust the map until you see thumbnail photos appear. The thumbnails that appear at the highest zoom levels are the most popular photos. You can zoom in to see more photos.
Finding a particular person's photos
Panoramio doesn't offer search by photographer name. However, if you happen to see photographs that you like and mark the photographer as a favorite, you'll be able to find that person's photographs again. Here's how it works:
- When you see a photo that you like, click the person's name under the photos. You'll see the person's home page on Panoramio, with all his or her photos.
- Click the star next to Photos by. The star turns yellow.
- Go back to your personal (Your photos) page. The person's name will appear under your Favorites, so you can always click the name to find his or her photos.