The Krause Music Store, the last commission by architect Louis Sullivan, is a two-story building located at 4611 N. Lincoln Avenue in the Lincoln Square business district of Chicago. The entire facade is covered in an ornate gray terra cotta design. Though a story shorter than its neighbors on both sides, the Krause's elaborate facade stands out from the other buildings on the block. William P. Krause hired architect William Presto to design a music store with an apartment above. Presto, in turn, commissioned Sullivan to design the facade. The building was completed in 1922. It was registered as a Chicago Landmark by the City of Chicago in 1977. In 2006, the building was purchased by Studio V Design, who had the facade restored and the interior renovated.