The late medieval Baljuwhuis (Bailiff house) from 1635 AD and the cast iron village pump in front of it dating from the late 18th century are located at the Voorstraat, the scenic main street of the village Voorschoten. The Baljuwhuis now houses a restaurant (Floris V) and is used as a wedding location and for exhibits.
Sign in to comment.
Photo taken in Voorschoten, Netherlands
Misplaced? Suggest new location