The WTC

Selected for Google Maps and Google Earth

Comments (3)

Worldglarer on December 16, 2007

The second tallest standing building was blown away from multiple comspiracys that we can't even imagine what is the truth anymore. The reality was that it was such a contresy because 1. It was the tallest building in New York and B. Many conclussions were made to how and why it was done. As well consider of how unexpected it was, we'll never really expect anything more shocking ever in history to come based from our present.

StonePi on January 23, 2008

You Americans are too used to enjoy peaceful life...

Pablo Costa Tirado (… on May 23, 2008

Hi:

I think is clear. In Zeitgeist is the answer (in 90%), the other 10% you can find it by yourself.

Do you really thing that we´ll never expect anything like this? give them time....give them time my friend....

bye

Sign up to comment. Sign in if you already did it.

Photo taken in 9/11 Memorial Museum, 180 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10007, USA

Photo details

  • Uploaded on March 16, 2007
  • © All Rights Reserved
    by s adler

Groups