Relish Diner, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York

Selected for Google Maps and Google Earth

Comments (1)

Avagara on April 23, 2009

The Relish Diner was built in 1952 by the Mountain View Diner Company of Singac, New Jersey, which produced more than 400 diners from 1937 to 1957. It was in Queens until 1967 then moved to this location in 1968 where it operated until 1988. It reopened as the hip, restored Relish Diner in 2000. The motorcycles are for effect and belong to a repair shop across the street.

Williamsburg is now where people go to find somewhat affordable living just a subway stop away from Manhattan.

Sign up to comment. Sign in if you already did it.

Photo details

  • Uploaded on April 23, 2009
  • © All Rights Reserved
    by Avagara
    • Camera: FUJIFILM FinePix S7000
    • Taken on 2007/11/24 17:26:10
    • Exposure: 0.006s (1/170)
    • Focal Length: 9.00mm
    • F/Stop: f/2.800
    • ISO Speed: ISO400
    • Exposure Bias: 0.00 EV
    • No flash

Groups