Erected by the native sons of B.C. and unveiled by Sir Richard McBride 1908 to commemorate the discovery voyage down the river by Simone Fraser 1808.
Relocated to this site by Laing Property Corporation and rededicated by Pauline Jewett MP to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the Fraser River Harbour Commission May 28. 1988.
Sign in to comment.
Photo taken in New Westminster, BC, Canada
Misplaced? Suggest new location