Detail of Big Japanese Lantan @Asakusa, Tokyo

Not selected for Google Earth or Google Maps [?]

Comments (4)

ƤōƝƓ on December 9, 2009

Very nice, amitani. You seem to love abstract picture (20% describes the remaining 80%). And you leave the rest to viewers' imagination.

amitani on December 10, 2009

Hi, 阿鵬!!

Yeah, I always want to take such photo!!!

it's often difficult, although ...(^^;)

Thank you for your Great Comment!

Best wishes, amitani

Marina.S on January 25, 2010

nice

Tom Ak on October 25, 2010

+Like!

思いがけない構図の写真がたくさんあります。まねてみたくなりますよ。

Sign up to comment. Sign in if you already did it.

WorldJapanTokyo

Photo taken in 2 Chome-3 Asakusa, Taitō, Tokyo, Japan

Photo details

  • Uploaded on November 28, 2009
  • © All Rights Reserved
    by amitani
    • Camera: NIKON D60
    • Taken on 2009/11/15 04:41:25
    • Exposure: 0.001s (1/1000)
    • Focal Length: 130.00mm
    • F/Stop: f/8.000
    • ISO Speed: ISO200
    • No flash

Groups