Spanish Plaza, Mobile, Alabama. A bench made of decorated ceramic tiles. This one depicts La Albufera, a fresh water lagoon near Valencia, coat of arms of the City and old shield from the time of Franco regime.
In addition to several benches featuring major Spanish cities, there is a large fountain "Arches of Friendship" in the middle, which was presented to Mobile by the city of Málaga.
Mobile was in Spanish hands from 1780 to 1813.