This is not the old trading post, but rather one of the original mission houses for the Anglican Church, from the early 1950's. The residence was on the left hand end of the building, while the small church was at the right end (also the dentist's area and equipment that the clergy would be using).
Sign in to comment.
Photo taken in Kugluktuk, NU, Canada
Misplaced? Suggest new location