_ Hey Rob! Beautiful scenery, impressive!! As always, I send to you good thoughts and rays of the sun, Rob!:) I hope you're happy! Nice weekend!! Best wishes, Simona_
Many thanks and II return your good thoughts Simona.
I am very happy now, but that has not been the case for the last few days. For some reason I had lost my internet connection and it has taken a week and 10 hours of frustration trying to configure the computer settings to get back on-line. Anyway, I am back now and it has left me with good feelings to see you have visited me and left me a message.
Greetings from a cold, wet and windy England.
Hiya Rob, I'm glad I had a closer look at this shot. My goodness, you were well off the beaten track here. On a different note, I just read your last comment regarding interpretation from the Russian on another photo. I too was unable to interpret any language, making responses to foreign speaking visitors impossible.
I persevered with GOOGLE TRANSLATE and it works for me.
1) Just copy (RH mouse button) the foreign text in the comments box under your photo,
2) search web for GOOGLE TRANSLATE
3) click in the translate box
4) paste (RH mouse button) the foreign text into the translate box
5) select the chosen language,
6) select translate, (read and check)
7) copy (RH mouse button) the translation.
8) return to the photo in question and click in the comments box
9) paste (RH mouse button) your translation into the comments box. (read and check)
10) add the finishing touches eg for bold or italics
11) send the comment as usual.
I can send you a trial foreign text for you to do an experimental translation if you wish ;>) Best wishes Rob
Thanks for whatching out for me and my struggles with the foriegn visitors. I don't think I've ever had anyone send me a message that wasn't in English before. Just nice to know you can rely on your mates when you need them.
Cheers for that. I'll note it down and use it when needed.
Hope you're keeping well bye the way.
Поздравления ROB, сейчас, что вы являетесь экспертом в области использования переводчика я думал, что вы могли бы попробовать переводе это ваш первый excersize. Я соблазн взять ссать, но только в случае, если управление (HAHAHA) разорвать код, я буду принимать ссать лишь немногим;>)
Cheers моего хорошего друга британские;>)
Привет из России!!
Decision time Rob. Decide what language you think it is.
Could it be Greek or Russian or maybe from planet ZOG its up to you bud ;>)
Sign up to comment.
Sign in if you already did it.
Photo taken in Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest, Summit Park, UT 84036, USA
Misplaced? Suggest new location