From the 88th Floor of Jin Mao Tower in Shanghai
In Lujiazui, Pudong, Shanghai, China
Jinmao Tower. Dont look down if you scare of height!!
Incredible perspective !!!!Spectacular shot LIKE + FAV
hola buena imagen buena luz y perspectiva me gusta saludos Pedro
nice and interesting.like
I had been there a few weeks back but I could not take this type of photo due to lack of light.excellent,like
thanks everyone, yes F Zaman, very dark there! Fai
I ♥ THIS PHOTO !!!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ Best of Panoramio ♥ ♥ ♥
greetings from Poland , Peter ♥
**YSL** was alerdy
thanks Peter, Fai
Dear fellow Panoramio !
I turn to you in connection with the recently released aa new format and additional keys you agree , please spread it among your friends !
Panoramio has introduced a new format to ensure that users are not asked . Could be linked to the old format (when I could still fix things that can not be the new one ) a while back , but it can also be eliminated. The current new format function is incomplete, often unmanageable visually confusing and I could go on your weaknesses. Unfortunately Panoramio with not really be directly contacted , so the community strength left to forgive journey of this writing, if you respond and correct errors ( such uses as I do this post, who is more than 13,500 image is on the Panorama tin )
So let's look at the objections :
- The Regina was a series of eight 3 -3 image, matrix-like layout. The újnál , if you are standing up, then pulled from the columns and on the whole a chaotic , disorganized appearance of the whole .
- Than the old one was space to put the tags ( labels) on the site within the image, the mostaninál not due to congestion . The solution is not to say if 10 label
I put the pictures below , you can individually look at both ten , which one left off . Then I saw all of them, not just one , so no one had a
- The labels when looking around in other people album ( but that is the point to get to know other people's images ), although they are in alphabetical order , but in bulk ( disordered ) impact because they are not organized into columns .
- In addition to groups : we will not let my pictures either attached to the group , which I will choose , but only the last five being , these are not. The current management team invitation practically useless .
- There is a page that you are more still images in a row , the first page 5 row 5! set image is displayed (instead of the old 3 )
however, the number of slips viewing them as it has no place and should be read in light gray with white letters and numbers in the gaps between the images , which is impossible .
2 / So my suggestions :
- If you can not restore the old format , it was decided to place eight 3-3 pictures and not displaced , crowded each other .
- Appear on the labels under the pictures
- The labels, when I look alien album , even columns appear , one line per label ( much better search ) .
- Be a suitable treatment group invitation . Let me join my group in any of these , but especially the ones that I want.
If they already have them, you're almost back could go back to the old format , but without it only very limited use of the new format .
Now they suddenly came to my mind ! .
This application note describes Google translator , but I hope nevertheless to understand what I wrote . If anyone knows a better translation , or other supplements , do you thank .
Merry Christmas and happy New Year for you and your family!
Greetings from Slovakia.
It seems like an intresting place!
Excellent shot, YSL, Merry Christmas and happy New Year 2014 for you and your family! Best wishes! Warm Greetings from Hong Kong, pcwong alice.
thanks everyone, best wishes, Fai
Nice photo LIKE FAVORITE
Impressive interior ! Perfect framed !
Best wishes , Radu .
thanks a lot everyone, best wishes ~ Fai
A impressive view, great shot!! YSL!! My best regards, Rodema.
thanks Rodema, best wishes, Fai
L+F for this wonderful architecture and capture. Fav for your wonderful gallery. Best regards from Indonesia, Seno
Sign up to comment.
Sign in if you already did it.
Photo taken in Lujiazui, Pudong, Shanghai, China
F88 Sightseeing Hall of Shanghai Jinmao Tower
Misplaced? Suggest new location