History of Officer's House starting in 1911 when the building is built by manager of Bitola reign, Abdul Kerim Pasha. It represents a synthesis of the palace and fortress for planning to serve for ceremonial receptions, recreation, entertainment and defense. During the Consuls, balls were held here. The building bears the seal of originality and uniqueness. That feeling it gives balconies, their match with roof shelter, the four towers, various molded windows, the spacious park, etc..