Semenovskaya is a station on the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya Line (Blue, No3)of the Moscow Metro. Opened concurrently with Partizanskaya in 1944, it too is war-themed, sporting plaques along the outer walls depicting a variety of Soviet weapons used in the war, including swords, sniper rifles, and machine guns. A much larger plaque at the end of the platform includes an image of the Order of Victory and the words "Our Red Army- Glory!". Semyonovskaya is an unusual design, with a double-width platform and four rows of pillars instead of the usual two. This was because the station was built as a pylon type, but was later changed in design and the pylons were transformed into pillars. The pillars are faced with red and white marble. The outer walls are grey marble. There is a row of square-pedestaled, green marble floor lamps along the center of the platform.