Built in 1949 by the American Bridge Co. for the Wis. DOT and replace in 2009, Demolished by Edward Kramer and Sons whom built the new span . Eight Camelback Truss spans over the Main and the Western channels of the Wisconsin River at Spring Green. Was the Longest Truss bridge in the State for seventeen years until it's Demolished date. The Bridge's Name was the Spring Green Bridge giving by the DOT named for the Village just to the west. After it's Demolished leaves the three truss bridge over the three Channels of Wisconsin River at Lone Rock the only though truss bridges left over the Wisconsin River(Theirs a Deck truss Bridge on Highway 82 over the WI River).