Placed on the National Register of Historic Places on May 10, 1979.
Built in the Neo-Classical Revival style in 1907. In 1974, the courts moved to the Cleveland County Law Enforcement Center a few blocks away & the courthouse became the home of the Cleveland County Historical Museum. The old Courthouse is currently going through extensive internal restoration.
Sign in to comment.