Nenadović Tower is the symbol of the town of Valjevo. It was built in the spring of the 1813th on the road to Sabac, on the edge of the hill Kličevac. Jakov Nenadović raised a tower, with the help of his son Jevrem, and then stored ammunition for the rebels.
At the end of the 1813th The rebels were forced to leave Valjevo, Turks take a tower and turn it into prison. In the re-liberation of Valjevo 1815th The rebels have found the Tower full of tortured Serbs.
Serbian commander Sima Nenadovic, revolted by that, ordered the tower to be burned. The ruler and liberator of Serbia, Milos Obrenovic renewed the tower in 1836.
Today the tower is fully reconstructed and protected, and is rapidly working on the preparation of appropriate museum settings.