Michele, I think that this type of photos is not really LIVING IN COLORS, and you have installes a lot of such monochromes in the group. Excuse me for criticism.
The title of this photo is in fact .. "You see, but you don't see". ;)
1) Gray, white and black are colors. Just call it: NEUTRAL colors.
2) Also the NATURAL colors are colors.
3) In addition, in this photograph we have the brown color on the right, called a "warm color".
3) You don't understand the sense of "Living in colors" because you don't look at the context.
4) There are exceptions that prove the rule. It's possible to post many colorful pictures - with warm colors and cold colors -, along photos with softer and natural colors.
5) What are the other photos by me that you think are not colored?
6) Here's what it means Living in Colors: it means to live in diversity, warm colors, cool colors, artificial colors, natural colors, neutral colors, black and white, metallic colors, negative, Africans, Europeans, Chinese, Indians, South Americans, Americans, Eskimos, etc.. etc..
Ciao ;) Mike
Sign up to comment.
Sign in if you already did it.
Photo taken in Notre Dame, Paris, France
Misplaced? Suggest new location