Trinity on the Pike Inscription. Consecrated by Bishop Whittingham March 26, 1857, as chapel of ease for Christ Church, Queen Caroline Parish. Protestant Episcopal Convention approved separation from Christ Church in 1866. Trinity Parish admitted by Convention two years later. Bell tower added, 1867. Original frame building faced the road. Modified by stone extension, 1890. Rectory rebuilt in 1873 after a fire.
Erected by Maryland Historical Society.
Location. 39° 10.793′ N, 76° 46.186′ W. Marker is in Waterloo, Maryland, in Howard County. Marker is on Washington Boulevard (U.S. 1) 0.4 miles south of Meadowridge Road (Maryland Route 103), on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 7474 Washington Blvd, Elkridge MD 21075, United States of America.