Catherine Booth Hospital (CBH) is a hospital and nursing school run by the Salvation Army in Nagercoil, Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu, India. It is named after Catherine Booth, the wife of William Booth, the founder of the Salvation Army. This reputed mission hospital is situated at vadasery nagercoil, which is 24 km away from Kanyakumari. It was started in 1895 when missionary Harry Andrews treated the first patient in a tiny bath room. Since then it has grown in to a 300 bed general hospital with departments of medicine, surgery, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, orthopeadics, ophthalmology, ENT, with well trained, dedicated medical, nursing and allied health staff.
Sign in to comment.