House and a tea shop in Moscow, built in 1890-1893 by R. Klein for a founder of the tea company "Perlov and Sons", Sergey Perlov. In 1896 was remodeled by K. Gippius to traditional Chinese style. Under the Soviet rule, scarce kinds of tea and coffee were on sale in the shop.
Architecture style - Chinoiserie . The historic achievement of the merchants Perlovs was popularization of tea in Russia and its wide distribution among the common people.