Церковь Святой Елизаветы или "Синяя церковь" (1913)

Selected for Google Maps and Google Earth

The Church of St. Elisabeth was built in 1907-1908, four years after the plans of Ödön Lechner to build a church in the Hungarian Art Nouveau style. The so-called Hungarian secessionist style forms dominate in the church. Lechner also drew plans of a neighbouring grammar school and of the vicarage. The ground floor of the church is oval. In the foreground there is a 36.8 metre high cylindrical church tower. Read here

Show more
Show less
Save Cancel Want to use bold, italic, links?

Comments (6)

Nadia Kushnir on April 29, 2012

Очень красивая!

Lesna_T on April 29, 2012

"Голубой костелик" просто замечателен!

Rebrov Aleksandr on May 7, 2012

Всё в синих тонах. Однако, красиво. L-2

Erika R. on May 20, 2012

Very nice church, well photographed. LIKE.

Greetings from Vienna, Erika

Nikitin_Sergey on July 31, 2012

Интересная церковь

leo1383 on March 22, 2013

Like,well taken,nice picture,regards

Sign up to comment. Sign in if you already did it.

Photo details

  • Uploaded on April 29, 2012
  • Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike
    by s_shugarov
    • Camera: Canon EOS Kiss X3
    • Taken on 2012/04/26 18:48:25
    • Exposure: 0.002s (1/500)
    • Focal Length: 18.00mm
    • F/Stop: f/5.000
    • ISO Speed: ISO400
    • Exposure Bias: -0.67 EV
    • No flash

Groups