Bokhoven is a village in the Netherlands, in the municipality of 's-Hertogenbosch. It is located about seven kilometres northwest of the city center, on the south bank of the river Maas.
Until 1795 Bokhoven was an independent county, and after 1579 had been an enclave of the Holy Roman Empire within the Dutch Republic. As the counts remained Roman Catholic after the Protestant Reformation, the county provided an opportunity for catholic inhabitants living in the surrounding areas under the control of the calvinists to attend catholic services. In 1795 it was annexed by the First French Republic and in 1800 ceded to the Batavian Republic, a precursor state of the present Kingdom of the Netherlands in which Bokhoven was a separate municipality. In 1922 it was annexed by the municipality Engelen, which again was annexed by 's-Hertogenbosch in 1971. In earlier times a settlement of farmers and fishermen, the present population of the village, about three hundred people, consists mostly of middle class commuters.