This church is in the National Register of Historic Places.
Founded 1874 as a mission of Trinity Church. In 1876 became an independent parish.
Dedicated in 1895, the building was made possible by a bequest from civic leader Henry Rosenberg.
The beautiful hand-carved altar and reredos were also gifts.
The Gothic style church was designed in white limestone by Nicholas J. Clayton, architect.