The Stoa of Attalos is the archaeological site of Ancient Agora of Athens. Built around 150 BC by Attalos II, King of Pergamon, as stated in an inscription outside the colonnade, which survived and writes "ΒΑΣΙΛΕΥΣ ΑΤΤΑΛΟΣ ΑΤΤΑΛΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΒΑΣΙΛΙΣΣΗΣ ΑΠΟΛΩΝΙΔΟΣ" was donated by Attalos to Athens and whose was the longest roofed edifice of an independent, also the largest in Greece in ancient times. The construction of the Lodge began in 159 BC and ended after 11 years, 138 BC. The restoration of the Stoa of Attalos was made in 1953-1956 by the American School of Classical Studies, to accommodate the Museum Market. It is a two storey building with 116 meters length and width of 19.4 meters. It is a building with Doric columns and Ionic and parts built in Pergamum. The Stoa of Attalos was, if not the first, one of the first and largest "shopping malls" (in the modern sense) in antiquity.