The stone bridge in Konjic
The old bridge in Konjic on the Neretva river is considered a point where it connects Bosnia and Herzegovina. It was built 1682nd , but was destroyed March 1945(in World War II), the day of liberation of the town of Konjic. Mined by the Nazis during the German retreat.
The bridge was built of stone and had six arches. He was among the most beautiful bridges in the Ottoman period in Bosnia and Herzegovina, together with the old bridge of Mostar, Trebinje Arslanagić bridge and bridge on the Drina, that is, the Mehmed Pasha Sokolovic in Visegrad. The bridge was reconstructed in the period 2006 to the summer of 2009 when he officially opened.