Rosary Church dated back to the 16th century. It is dedicated to the Holy Mother of the Rosary. At the first time, it served as a place of worship for Protestants. In 17th century the church was restored. and later in 1892 completely renovated. Along the presbytery of the Rosary Church, famos Slovene architect Joze Plecnik designed a monumental entrance to the old city. Beside the construction of arcades, a fountain was installed at the top of the stairs.