СОФИЯ, ЦЕНТРАЛЕН ВОЕНЕН КЛУБ(от страната на ул. Георги С. Раковски)/SOFIA, CENTRAL MILITARY CLUB and... THE MOON...

Selected for Google Maps and Google Earth

Централният военен клуб е многофункционална сграда в центъра на София. Разположен е на кръстовището на два основни пътя в София - ул. "Раковски" и бул. "Цар Освободител".

Централният военен клуб е една от културните икони на София, в него са се провеждали много събития като концерти, изложби, събрания, театрални постановки, церемонии и други. Строежът на клуба е започнал през 1895 г. на земя, закупена за 180 000 златни лева. Замислена и градена по проект на чешкия архитект Антонин Колар в стил Неоренесанс, сградата е завършена цялостно от българския архитект Никола Лазаров през 1907 година. Тя е представител на следосвобожденската архитектура. Има три етажа, които са с разпределение, характерно за клубните сгради от края на 19 век.

Концертната зала в клуба побира 450 души. На нейната сцена са гастролирали прочути певци, артисти и музиканти: Фьодор Шаляпин, Христина Морфова, Николай Гяуров, Кръстьо Сарафов, Адриана Будевска, и др.

Във Военния клуб, в следосвобожденска България, се е положило началото на българския театър и на оперно дело. В ателиетата му са работели майстори като Ярослав Вешин и Владимир Димитров - Майстора, а в салоните му са гостували със свои изложби Димитър Гюдженов, Борис Денев, Васил Стоилов.


The Central Military Club (Bulgarian: Централен военен клуб, Tsentralen voenen klub) is a multi-purpose monument of culture building in the centre of Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria, located on Tsar Osvoboditel Boulevard and Georgi Rakovski Street. It serves the Bulgarian Army and is administered by the Executive Agency of Military Clubs and Information.

The foundation stone of the edifice was laid in 1895. The Military Club was designed by Czech architect Antonín Kolář in the Neo-Renaissance style and finished by Bulgarian architect Nikola Lazarov in 1907. The lot and the funding was provided by the Sofia Officers' Assembly. A stone from the victorious battlefield at Slivnitsa from the Serbo-Bulgarian War (1885-1886) was laid in the foundations.

The building has three stories and features a coffeehouse, an art gallery, a number of refined halls varying in size, as well as an imposing concert hall with 450 seats. Due to all this, the Central Military Club has always been an important cultural centre of the capital, once exhibiting works by Ivan Mrkvička, Vladimir Dimitrov, Jaroslav Věšín and providing these noted artists with studios. The concert hall has also seen performances by actors and opera singers like Krastyu Sarafov, Nicolai Ghiaurov, Feodor Chaliapin, Boris Christoff, and bands like Ladytron etc.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Show more
Show less
Save Cancel Want to use bold, italic, links?

Comments (105)

H.İbrahim Üzmezoğlu on June 5, 2013

Mükemmel çekim.Harika görüntü.Çok güzel renkler.

LIKE + FAV.Selamlar,H.İbrahim

dziwnowik on October 17, 2013

♥ ♥ ✰✰✰ LIKE ✰✰✰ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ Pozdrowienia z Dziwnowa , Peterek ♥ ♥ ♥


zapraszam do przeglądania jednej z najciekawszych grup w ♠ PANORAMIO


Georgi B. Todorov on December 4, 2013

Класика!LIKE+F

sogesehen on March 28, 2014

Gut gestaltete Nachtaufnahme ysl m

Alireza Javaheri on April 1, 2014

Beautiful photo & Nice capture. LK - Greetings

Sign up to comment. Sign in if you already did it.

Maja Go
Belgrade Airport, 226, Belgrade

Photo details

  • Uploaded on September 28, 2012
  • © All Rights Reserved
    by Maja Go
    • Camera: SONY DSLR-A550
    • Taken on 2012/08/31 20:59:29
    • Exposure: 0.033s (1/30)
    • Focal Length: 55.00mm
    • F/Stop: f/4.000
    • ISO Speed: ISO1600
    • Exposure Bias: 0.00 EV
    • No flash

Groups