This UNESCO world heritage church was built in the 14th century. It was a small Romanic style church. Along the 15th and 16th centuries it was enlarged (at actual dimension) and rebuilt in Gothic style. At the same time the fortifications were added, an oval precinct with 7-8 meter high mantle walls. Inside the church there are obvious ruins of the old church in the floor of the vestry. The old font (1526), the chancel (1779) and other decorations from 18th-19th centuries have also been kept inside the church.