S. Stefano Parish Church in Malcesine
News of the church first emerged in the early 9th century. The church contains the altars of Saints Benigno and Carlo (1769), the altar of the "Sette Allegrezze" (Seven Joys) from 1771, a 15th century ciborium and an altar piece of the "Deposizione di Girolamo dai Libri" (1474-1555). The paintings of the presbytery are by Felice Boscarotti. The fourteen stations of the cross are noteworthy.