The Old Eastern Avenue Truss Bridge spans the Don River. The bridge (built in 1933) is unused, but once carried traffic on Eastern Avenue.
The bridge was abandoned in 1964 after the construction of the Don Valley Parkway (major artery South to North). It was also fenced in to block pedestrians, as it butts directly on the highway. It is now only accessible from bike path through large holes in the fence.