Panoramio is closing. Learn how to back up your data.

Река Фонтанка. Вид на мост Ломоносова. Fontanka river. View of the bridge named after Lomonosov.

Мост назван в память великого русского ученого Михаила Васильевича Ломоносова. В 1785—1787 годах вместо деревянного моста был построен каменный по проекту Ж.-Р. Перроне. Первоначально мост именовался Екатерининским в честь императрицы Екатерины II, однако использовали и другое название — Чернышев мост, так как рядом с мостом располагалась усадьба генерал-аншефа Г. П. Чернышева — участника Азовского похода и сражений при Нарве и Полтаве. Мост имел каменные опоры и каменные арочные береговые пролетные строения, с башнями на быках, а средний (деревянный) пролет был разводным. В башнях размещались механизмы подъема крыльев центрального проема.

The bridge is named in memory of the great Russian scientist Mikhail Lomonosov. In the years 1785-1787 instead of a wooden bridge was built a stone bridge project Perrone. Originally, the bridge was named in honor of the Empress Catherine II, but used another name - Chernyshev Bridge, as close to the bridge the manor-in-Chief, General GP Chernyshev - party Azov campaign and battle of Narva and Poltava. The bridge had stone pillars and stone arched spans and towers, and the average span of the bridge was wooden movable. The towers were located hoist wings central opening of the bridge.

Show more
Show less

Photo details

  • Uploaded on November 10, 2012
  • © All Rights Reserved
    by Bajguz Igor
    • Camera: OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP. E-450
    • Taken on 2012/11/10 06:57:02
    • Exposure: 15.000s
    • Focal Length: 86.00mm
    • F/Stop: f/9.000
    • ISO Speed: ISO100
    • Exposure Bias: 0.00 EV
    • No flash