The Two Trees

Selected for Google Maps and Google Earth

Comments (24)

« Previous12Next »
neil hunter on December 12, 2012

this is a great pic to look at mate,can i be a bit critical? dont know what was right ov frame,but maybe frame moved over to right a bit,or cropped so the left side is out,only saying this jethro because i do like this shot!!plus your on the other side of the water so im save to say so.

David Brown Photogra… on December 13, 2012

Arno, Gordon, Nick and Onno Thank you for your kind comments and interest in this shot.

Neil all criticism welcome and being across the water will not protect you.

:o)

This is about 60% of the width of the shot with maybe the remaining 40% on the missing side.

When I get home, I'll maybe see what else I can cook up maybe in colour this time.

Cheers y'all from soaking wet and cold NC - Jethro

Alex1ce on April 28, 2013

WOW! amazing reflections! Like

Greetings, alex

David Brown Photogra… on May 17, 2013

Thank you Alex

Best wishes from North Carolina - David

« Previous12Next »

Sign up to comment. Sign in if you already did it.

Photo taken in Durant Nature Park, 8305 Camp Durant Road, Raleigh, NC 27614, USA

Photo details

  • Uploaded on November 10, 2012
  • © All Rights Reserved
    by David Brown Photogra…
    • Camera: NIKON CORPORATION NIKON D5100
    • Taken on 2012/11/09 17:15:23
    • Exposure: 0.025s (1/40)
    • Focal Length: 24.00mm
    • F/Stop: f/5.600
    • ISO Speed: ISO320
    • Exposure Bias: 0.00 EV
    • No flash

Groups