Ukrainian Orthodox Church. A lot of Ukrainian immigrants used to live near this stretch of Dupont. Most Ukrainians continued to go west (in 1890s), but some found industrial work in Toronto. The church is relatively new (1950), build as the third Ukrainian parish in Toronto.
Today the neighbourhood is predominately Portuguese, with new condominiums being build where factories once stood.