The Scott Club is a women's club founded as a reading circle in 1893 after merging with the Literary & Antiquarian Societies in 1892. It is named for Sir Walter Scott. John Cornelius Randall designed the sandstone Queen Anne structure, built by local artisans and completed in 1893. Two stained glass windows, created in Austria, portray Sir Walter Scott & Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. This building has been in continuous use by the Scott Club as a cultural center providing fellowship for women in the South Haven, MI area. It has been designated a Michigan Historic Site.