Palacio Cantero. Located in the Historic Center is probably the most beautiful building of Trinidad (1828 - 1829), which has characteristics of colonial architecture with neoclassical influences.
Constructed by the sugar landowner Don Mariano Borrell y Padrón. His son José Borrel y Lemus inherited part of the house and in 1841 he sold it to Doña Maria del Monserrate Fernandez de Lara y Borrel. In 1842 she married Don Justo Cantero German, for this reason it is known as Palacio Cantero.