THE CHURCH OF ST GEORGE ,(Crkva svetog velikomucenika Georgija) was built in 1759-61 thanks to the donations of orthodox Serbs of Sombor. The tower was erected in 1791. Way back in Turkish times, there was a smaller church with the same name on this site.
The original iconostasis was done by the best iconostasis painter of that time, Teodor Kracun. In 1866 it was removed and replaced by Pavle Simic’s one.
The church was renovated in 1936.