The Victoria Quarter is an upmarket shopping area in Leeds, England. It consists of three blocks situated between Briggate and Vicar Lane, comprising County Arcade, Cross Arcade, Queen Victoria Street and King Edward Street. The development was built around 1900 and designed by the theatre architect Frank Matcham, and originally included the Empire Palace Theatre, which was demolished in the 1960s. The exteriors are largely of faience from the Burmantofts Pottery, and the interiors of the arcades contain a number of mosaics and plentiful use of marble. The Quarter was restored in phases between 1990 and 1996, during which a coloured glass roof was erected over Queen Victoria Street.