Weber's Store - National Register of Historic Places Ref # 86002763, date listed 19861007
. 510 Main St.
. Thompson Falls, MT (Sanders County)
. Thompson Falls enjoyed a growth spurt and a new sense of stability at the dawn of the twentieth century, underscored by the construction of several substantial brick buildings. Charles Weber’s general mercantile store was the town’s second building constructed of locally manufactured masonry. Built between 1900 and 1903, its dual residential/commercial function and simple design typify the utilitarian architecture of small western towns of the period. (1)
. References (1) Montana History