Aya Todori, which is a Byzantine Church, constructed between 720-730 AD, is also known as the Church of Christ and Hagios Stephanos, which is its original name. The church is the oldest Byzantine building in Bursa, which has been protected. After Turks have conquered Zeytinbağı it was named Fatih Mosque and was used as a mosque. It has Byzantine column headings at the entrance and the dome is 19 metres high. The mosque is entered thorough a portico covered with a wooden roof which is standing on four columns that have ornamented metal headings. The building, which was originally constructed as a church, has a mihrab that is overed with a half dome. The mosque was retransferred to a church during the Greek occupation in 1918 and was turned into a mosque again in 1922 after being liberated.