Argo Tea is a chain of tea cafes that was founded in the Lincoln Park community area in Chicago, Illinois, in June 2003. It is now headquartered in Chicago's Loop community area in the theater district. The building site was originally the home of the Randolph Theater, designed by the noted Chicago theater architect Henry L. Newhouse. The Randolph Theater closed in 1933, and was replaced a year later by the popular German restaurant, Eitel’s Old Heidelburg Inn (which had debuted at the 1933-34 World’s Fair in Chicago), with its famed old German-style facade which included a clock with figures that moved as a song played each quarter hour. Later home to Ronny’s Steakhouse, the building was demolished in the late 90s and replaced with the Noble Fool Theatre (which retained the Old Heidelburg facade and restored it to close to its original appearance). Argo Tea moved into the space after the Noble Fool vacated it.