Above bow of the UK Border Agency (customs) cutter is a green copper dome on top of the old Customs Watch House. Building designed by architect Arthur Beresford Pite and built 1909-1911. Patrol Boat data: Call Sign ZITI4, IMO 9276353, MMSI 235521000, Flag United Kingdom. Ex-Customs and Excise, ex-HMCC. Tidal Harbour and Western Docks. View from Dover Lifeboat Station on Crosswall Quay, Dover Marina, 13 March 2013.