Derived from a United States Library of Congress photomechanical print dated ca. 1890-1900. King Henry II's Keep (Great Tower) above Inner Curtain Wall (Inner Bailey) and King’s Gate. Also Western Outer Curtain Wall and Constable’s Gateway. Park opened by Duchess of Connaught 1883. Connaught Road and Castle Hill Road. English Heritage Listed Building and Scheduled Ancient Monument. Medieval History, Travel, and Tourism.