The Allen Lambert Galleria measures 85 feet high, 45 feet wide and 360 feet long. Build from 1987- 1992. Architect Santiago Calatrava.
The Merchant’s Bank building, built in the 1890’s on the left side, was relocated from Wellington Street and incorporated into the Galleria.
Allen Lambert Galleria was named after a TD bank CEO & chairman. (1911-2002). He was instrumental in bringing Ludwig Mies van der Rohe to design another Toronto landmark - the TD Center buildings (1967)
This photo was entered in May 2013 NPC - Open Spaces finishing in 26th spot with 10 votes.