15th century buildings in the midst of a Dubrovnik summer night.
Bell Loggia, orig. Zvonara Luža, was built in 1463. Its ringing meant convening of the Great Council or alerting citizens in the
event of an emergency, such as the appearance of the city fire. It was built over the passage to the port and customs, in the row
with a 31 meterhigh City bell tower with a clock, built 1444, but in 1667 was badly damaged in the earthquake. Because of
the danger of collapse, was removed and rebuilt in 1929. Quite to the right is visible headquarters Building of the City's Main
Guard and Admiral, built in the 15th century, too.