Built in 1887. From the sign in front:
G.A.R. Hall - The Grand Army of the Republic was an organization of Civil War Veterans. Brandon's Shuler Post No. 166 erected this building in 1887 as the Brandon Memorial Hall, to be used for community events, as well as their own meetings. Later, the women's Relief Corps L.S. Shuler Post No. 90 assumed responsibility for G.A.R. Hall. In 1913 the WRC deeded the building to Jefferson Township for continued use by clubs, churches, reunions and local gatherings.