Palace on the Blijmarkt , Zwolle
This former courthouse was built in neoclassical style between 1838 and 1841, designed by the architect Eduard Hague Louis de Coninck. In the 80s, the courthouse was thoroughly renovated by architect Arne Mastenbroek to serve as new housing for the Provincial Planning Service. After a second conversion by Mastenbroek the palace became from 1994 a museum.
From 1994 to 2001 it houses the Museum of Naive and Outsider Art. In 2004-2005, the former courthouse was again remodeled by architect Gunnar Daan to accommodate Museum Foundation. The museum has expand its plant in Zwolle with a new top, designed by architects Bierman Henket .