The standerd mill Bergeijk is a name-less mill located on the Ekkerstraat to Bergeijk.
This mill is a former ban mill of the Abbey of Postel. The earliest record dates from 1330, but the current mill is 18th century, probably from 1758. In 1897 lightning hit in the mill, after she has recovered.
Since 1955 the mill was owned by the municipality Bergeijk. In 1970, she was clothed again. Following decades, the mill in decline, and also the environment altered by extending the buildings. In 2003 the mill was shut put, because of the poor condition of the blades. In 2005 the mill was restored and returned to the state in 1930.
The mill, thanks to volunteer millers, back into use as a corn mill. She has a cool interior which still find many inscriptions are from the past.