Fall view from Meridian Hill Park to Crescent Place, NW with the Envoy, 2400 16th St., NW to the right. The Envoy was once the Meridian Mansions opening in 1918. Diplomats and high government officials were among its residents. It was once topped by elaborate rooftop structures. The building was designed by Alexander Sonnemann and is a designated historical landmark.
Sign in to comment.
Photo taken in Columbia Heights, Washington, DC, USA
Misplaced? Suggest new location