The Holy Trinity Church is a Romanian Orthodox Church located on the northern bank of the Târnava Mare River. As the seat of an arch-priest and not a bishop, it is a church and not technically a cathedral, but is commonly referred to as such. The church, was designed in the Neo-Byzantine style. It was built in 1934-37 following the plans of architect Dumitru Petrescu Gopeş, with interior paintings done by the painter A. Demian. The iconostasis was built by two artists from Rupea, Schiopul and Babic. The smallest of the three church bells was donated by the parishioners, the middle one by Mayor Aurel Mosora, and the biggest one by County Prefect dr. Victor Stirbet on behalf of the county prefecture.