Harrisburg Historic District - National Register of Historic Places Ref # 76001632, date listed 19760119
. Bounded roughly by Forster, 3rd, Hanna Sts. and the Susquehanna River
. Harrisburg, PA (Dauphin County)
. Built in 1874. After the state capitol was destroyed by fire on February 2, 1897, this church building became the temporary quarters of the state legislature while the new capitol was being constructed. (from Historic Marker)
Sign in to comment.